File update area

edited May 2010 in Website
Hey everyone!

So I was going through the projects today looking for some cool examples to download, however each example I went to was hosting by some temporary hosting service, and therefore none of the projects I tried to download was available.

How about you employ one of (http://php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/File_Management/File_Uploading/) file hosting solutions? I don't think think it would be that difficult to configure, and I do believe that BlueHost allows unlimited transfer/space. This could be abused but I believe most of those scripts are (or can be) easily configurable with a captcha of some sort or integrated with this forum to prevent abuse. Just a suggestion, I want to see some more projects! Take it easy :)

Matt

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Hey Matt!

Nice to see you around! :)

So which projects did you want to download? All the ones to which I contributed are hosted on orx's site, with BlueHost. :)

I also propose to host orx-related work for anybody in a personal section (Grey & Blarg are using theirs for storing their orx-related work).
  • edited May 2010
    Hey Rom... sorry for the late reply. I typed a message a few days ago and must not have hit submit while I was in class lol. In any case I was trying to download some of the users projects like Tower Defender and such, and most are all old or broken links (the few that I clicked on). However I did just notice that Tower Defender is working now. I'm going to go check it out!
  • edited May 2010
    Hey Matt,

No worries! :)

Let me know if there are other files you can't access. :)