Broken tutorials

Spent a bit of time last night working through the wiki and tutorials for Codelite and Code::Blocks for Linux and Mac. A few missing links and some going off to the wrong pages. Not sure what happened there, but I'll be testing all tutorials to ensure they are on track.

Comments

• Thanks for taking care of that. I'm curious to know how that happened though.

• It was only a couple of tutorials pointing to the wrong spot. Probably a copy and paste error, but not picked up. And maybe three that I had removed but the icon was still hanging around.

• I see, thanks for fixing those!

• Many games in the showroom are no longer present in google play.

I'm updating the wiki myself, I found some errors for compiling with Windows 10 and VS 2017 (I solved and updated the page).

Orx engine is great! it is a pity that it is not popular. I've been using it for a few days and more, and I'm surprised by it. I have to test the cryptography for project distribution (I'll do it soon).

To conclude, I would like to insert orx engine in my new website, where I publish my personal works (3D modeling and rendering with Blender, game engine, linux and more). I designed a new logo for orx engine (which I will publish here), your project really deserves a lot, I would like to make it known to all users who still persist in using cocos, love2d, and corona.

Thank you all.

• Many games in the showroom are no longer present in google play.

They're actually still there, but only in some regions of the world. For example, games like Flip Runner are not available in the European store, however they're available in the North American one:

Orx engine is great! it is a pity that it is not popular. I've been using it for a few days and more, and I'm surprised by it. I have to test the cryptography for project distribution (I'll do it soon).

It's more of a scrambling than cryptography per se, but one could always add their own layer if that really matters to them.

To conclude, I would like to insert orx engine in my new website, where I publish my personal works (3D modeling and rendering with Blender, game engine, linux and more). I designed a new logo for orx engine (which I will publish here), your project really deserves a lot, I would like to make it known to all users who still persist in using cocos, love2d, and corona.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! There are many more advanced features that might still not be well exposed in the wiki yet, you can check the list on our Trello board if you are curious and maybe want to have a stab at them.

• Thanks for the change on the wiki!