Main config file name

edited October 2012 in Help request
Hey, I renamed my project's executable file. But it's still looking for the config file's old name.

The original executable was Game.exe and I changed it to SDP01.exe. However, SDP01.exe still looks for Game.ini. Why is that? It doesn't bother me or anything, but I am curious.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a typo in an include. I fail. :V

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Well I'm glad that it was a typo rather than a weird OS-related bug, easier to fix! ;)

That being said, a couple of days ago I wrote a work around CodeLite using wrong directory separators when launching in debug on windows (only affect recent versions of CodeLite).
    Not sure where to write this info so here is as good as anywhere! ;)
  • edited October 2012
    sonicbhoc wrote:
    I fail. :V

Never! makes a good checklist for the rest of us mortals when we forget and can't work out what's wrong.

iarwain wrote:
    Not sure where to write this info so here is as good as anywhere!

If it's something that us codelite'ers are likely to come up against and there's something we can identify as the problem, it might be handy to pop it in the wiki or create a separate post for it and have keywords that will lead us to the fix.
  • edited October 2012
    Well it's just a work around for a bug that appeared in codelite over the last few months or so.

So for those who use a recent version of orx (or an old version of codelite), they won't even notice anything.