"Oops! ...I Did It Again"
I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
So due to a bug, I had to re-implement orx android non-native.
On the C/C++ side, there is no changes required for the application, but there is some small chanes on the Java side.
The project must add the library project located in extern/android (In eclipse, first import the project in your workspace).
The Activity must extends OrxActivty, and you can remove the file NvEvent.jar (since it's not used anymore)
That should be enough.
Take a look at the updated demo/android for help, or ask me if you are lost.