I got OrxScroll-ObjectBinding tutorial working with the current branch.
I am probably not doing something right here. Every new project I seem to fight against established file tree.
My deployment is based on XCode default behavior. XCode uses workspace build directory. I then add data files such as INI and images to XCode project. Add two copy build phases. 1st is for INI files directory. 2nd is for data directory.
My setup frequently requires me to change INI file from referencing ../data/ to reference just data/ directory. If this file did not use parent directory (../) I would not have any issue with building code using XCode defaults.
I suspect that build projects expect to put binaries into bin/ directory (I see Visual Studio C++ 32-bit influence in here). Unfortunately I had little success in redirecting XCode to compile into bin and run from it.