Orx - Portable Game Engine version 1.11 has been released.
Some highlights include:
- Project build tool "Init" now supports the creation of orx/Scroll, Dear ImGui and orxArchive based projects.
- Support changes for MinGW-w64, including new support for 64bit, addition of Visual Studio 2019 and removal of VS2013
- OSX/Retina and Windows high DPI display issues corrected
- Control over polled physical peripherals.
- Text animations
- Object LifeTimes based on fx, sound, spawn, track and child, not just time.
There is a lot in this release. Check out the full list of changes at: https://github.com/orx/orx/blob/1.11/CHANGELOG
You can download the 1.11 release here: https://github.com/orx/orx/releases/tag/1.11
And to always stay up to date, the github version is at: https://github.com/orx/orx