Couldn't compile the device release box2d in svn.

edited July 2010 in Help request
just in the device release version.simulator or debug version is right.
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/float.h:8:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/float.h:8:24: error: float.h: No such file or directory

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/stl_algobase.h:64:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/stl_algobase.h:64:28: error: bits/c++config.h: No such file or directory

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/iosfwd:45:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/iosfwd:45:29: error: bits/c++locale.h: No such file or directory

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/iosfwd:46:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/iosfwd:46:25: error: bits/c++io.h: No such file or directory

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:52:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:52:31: error: bits/c++allocator.h: No such file or directory

/Users/jtianling/Src/orx1.2rc/extern/Box2D_2.0.1/Orx/build/Xcode/../../../Source/Collision/../Common/b2Math.h:208:0 /Users/jtianling/Src/orx1.2rc/extern/Box2D_2.0.1/Orx/build/Xcode/../../../Source/Collision/../Common/b2Math.h:208: error: 'FLT_EPSILON' was not declared in this scope

/Users/jtianling/Src/orx1.2rc/extern/Box2D_2.0.1/Orx/build/Xcode/../../../Source/Collision/../Common/b2Math.h:745:0 /Users/jtianling/Src/orx1.2rc/extern/Box2D_2.0.1/Orx/build/Xcode/../../../Source/Collision/../Common/b2Math.h:745: error: 'FLT_EPSILON' was not declared in this scope

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:0:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h: At global scope:

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:82:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:82: error: expected template-name before '<' token

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:82:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:82: error: expected `{' before '<' token

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:82:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/allocator.h:82: error: expected unqualified-id before '<' token

/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/stl_algo.h:1763:0 /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.2.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/bits/stl_algo.h:1763: error: 'rand' is not a member of 'std'

/Users/jtianling/Src/orx1.2rc/extern/Box2D_2.0.1/Orx/build/Xcode/../../../Source/Collision/b2BroadPhase.cpp:679:0 /Users/jtianling/Src/orx1.2rc/extern/Box2D_2.0.1/Orx/build/Xcode/../../../Source/Collision/b2BroadPhase.cpp:679: error: 'FLT_EPSILON' was not declared in this scope

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Never seen that before. I tried recompiling the release device version with SDK 3.1.2 with success. So my guess is that the issue comes with SDK 3.2.

As you know I can't access SDK 3.2 for now, so I'm afraid I can't directly help you. :/
    I'll let you know when I can finally access SDK 3.2 on my macbook, till then I hope someone will be able to help you with that.

EDIT: I checked on my installation, all the missing files from your messages are present in my 3.1.2 SDK folder. Are they present in your 3.2 SDK one?
  • edited July 2010
    Have finished the problem and you have known that.But for anyone here knowing it, I explain it the same.
    The problem exist in the old project in XCode, when you update/open it in new XCode, it exist this problem which is like a bug in XCode. You can fix it with more extern link or path set mannually.
    Or, You could just create a new project for it.
    If you Google the error information you could get a lot of same problems in the net and many solutions.